Short Term Property Rental Agreement
This agreement immortalizes promises between you, Summit County Mountain Retreats (SCMR) and The Owner of the property. You acknowledge
and understand that you are renting a vacation property directly through The Owner of the property and that Summit County Mountain Retreats is the duly authorized representative of The Owner.
You agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. OCCUPANCY: You over 24 years of age and will be a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats during the entire reserved period.
Other guests will be family members and/or friends who are responsible adults or children under direct supervision. AT NO TIME WILL THERE BE MORE THAN THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS THAT THIS UNIT WILL SLEEP IN BEDS.
2. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY: You are responsible for verifying that all aspects of your rental agreement are correct. This includes
the size of the unit, the location of the unit, the dates in which you are staying and who is staying in the unit. Summit County Mountain Retreats sends our several correspondences with information to confirm and reconfirm your information. You have an affirmative
duty to verify this information. Failure to verify this information may result in the cancelation of your stay. Summit County Mountain Retreats / Owner is not responsible for any ancillary costs associated with any such cancelation.
2. DAMAGE/MISSING ITEMS: It is your responsibility to inspect the unit when you arrive and immediately inform Summit County Mountain
Retreats of any deficiencies in the unit. You accept responsibility for all guests and accept liability for any missing items, damages caused to the property including excessive cleaning fees. It is your duty to inform Summit County Mountain Retreats of any
broken or damaged items at the beginning of your stay. Failure to do so may result in charges to you for both labor and materials to repair or replace any damaged items. CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IS REQUIRED IN LIEU OF A SECURITY DEPOSIT. You are responsible
for the security of the unit. If any exterior doors or windows are not secured while the unit is empty, we may terminate your stay and keep all monies as earned income.
3. PAYMENT: You agree to pay Summit County Mountain Retreats the above total in full at least 30 days prior to arrival date. A
50% deposit will be paid immediately upon reservation. Summit County Mountain Retreats accepts e-checks, credit cards, and money orders if making a reservation 10 days or more prior to arrival. If it is less than 10 days, e-checks are not accepted. All fees
incurred as a result of any breach of this agreement are EXPLICITLY authorized by the guest to be charged to the guests credit card.
4. KEYCARDS: In most cases you will be mailed several keycards. All keycards MUST be left on the kitchen counter. Each keycard
is coded and inventoried. Non-returned keycards will be charged $10 per card. DO NOT PLACE YOUR KEYCARD NEXT TO YOUR CELL PHONE!
5. KEYCARD REPLACEMENT: If you require additional keycards, new keycards will be delivered during normal business hours. There
is a $25 trip charge and a $10 per card charge. Guests locked out of the building must call Summit County Mountain Retreats to obtain lockout instructions. Emergency keycards must be returned to the lockbox IMMEDIATELY after use. A lost emergency keycard will
incur a $250 charge.
6. CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: There is a 20% fee for cancellations more than 45 days before a scheduled arrival date. Cancellations
between 30 days and 45 days of arrival there is a 50% charge for the TOTAL amount of the reservation. Cancellations less than 30 days before arrival, there is NO refund given. Summit County Mountain Retreats is not responsible for cancellations, delays or
inconveniences, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, road closures, problems with technology, personal emergencies, minor maintenance problems in your condo, water leaks, temperature control, personal preferences for bedding firmness, electrical
outages or Acts of God. WE RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE TO PROTECT YOUR FINANCIAL INTERESTS. You are opted into our preferred travel insurance provider, Travel Guard. You will be given the option to opt out if you do not desire travel insurance.
7. CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT: Regular check-in and check-out times are 4 p.m. and 11 a.m. respectively. If you would like to request
an early check-in or late check-out you must call the SCMR main office no more than 24 hours in advance. Select option 2 from the phone system. Please leave your name, phone number, room number and your request after the message. Early check-ins and late Check-outs
are only available if another guest is not checking in or out of the unit on the same day. For an early check-in, you may check-in at 1 p.m. for a fee of $25.00 or your may check-in at 9 a.m. for a fee of $45.00. For late checkouts you may check out at 2 p.m.
for a fee of $25.00 or you may checkout at 5 p.m. for a fee of $45.00.
10. CLEANING: A “check-out” cleaning fee is included in your total payment which is paid in advance, and this cleaning fee will
provide for two hours of normal cleaning so that you may enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. Please place dishes in the dishwasher & turn on the dishwasher. Daily cleanings, mid-stay cleanings, and light cleanings are optional services which will incur
an extra fee and must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. Cleaning fees vary by the size of the unit.
11. INSPECTION: The unit will be inspected, household items counted and checked for damage. If linens are missing or damaged to
the point that they are not able to be cleaned or used, you will be charged a replacement fee. The fees are as follows: $10 for each large towel, $5 for each hand towel, $3 for each washcloth, $10 per sheet, $5 per pillowcase, $150 for each robe (where applicable,
2 robes are provided in each Lone Eagle and Timbers unit).
12. MAINTENANCE SERVICE: If a problem arises in the unit during your stay, emergency maintenance services are provide 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. During regular business hours, service calls will be addressed in the order they are received. Afterhours calls may be delayed slightly. If an after hour’s service call is not an emergency, we may postpone the repair
until the following day. For the purposes of this agreement an emergency is defined as an issue that that makes the unit unsafe for human life, or may cause imminent damage to the unit. In the event it is found that a required maintenance item or repair is
a result of abuse, misuse, negligence, or otherwise caused by the guest, guest will be responsible for all costs to affect said repair.
13. PARKING: Heated parking is provided for one vehicle under most buildings. Parking passes must be displayed on the dashboard
of your vehicle. If you have additional vehicles, you can park them in a common lot located nearby. You must request a parking pass for the common lot.
14. SMOKING / PETS: Smoking and/or pets are not allowed. There is a MINIMUM $300 penalty if evidence of smoking or pets. This penalty
will be added to any and all other charges. Smoking of Marijuana inside the unit is specifically prohibited. Medical Marijuana prescriptions do not negate anything in this agreement.
15. WHAT WE PROVIDE: This unit is fully furnished with all of the appliances and utensils necessary for daily living. It also includes
bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, and towels. All linens must be left in the unit. Pool towels can be found by the pool and must be returned to the pool area. An INITIAL supply of bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, toilet tissue, paper towels, coffee,
dishwashing soap and trash bags will be provided. Summit County Mountain Retreats does not provide more than the initial supply to the property. If your stay is for more than 3 or 4 days it is likely you will need to purchase extra supplies.
16. WHAT WE DO NOT PROVIDE: We do not provide propane or any type of gas canisters or maintenance for outside heaters or grills,
fire starters or firewood for wood burning fireplaces. Additionally, we do not provide condiments.
17. SKI / SNOWBOARD STORAGE: Ski lockers are normally located on the first floor of the building. Keys to the ski lockers are located
in the condo. Please do not take your skis or snowboard into the unit. Please remove boots as soon as you enter the unit and place them on the bench next to the front door. This will help maintain the quality of the unit for future guests. Upon departure,
all keys are to be left in the unit. If a ski locker key is lost, there will be a charge of $15.00 for a replacement.
18. QUIIET HOURS / BREACH: Quiet hour’s start at 10:00 PM (resort policy). In the event that you breach any of the terms / conditions
of this agreement, Summit County Mountain Retreats shall be entitled to attorney's fees and/or damage deposits in any action brought to enforce the terms hereof. Additionally Summit County Mountain Retreats may at its sole discretion remove you from the unit
for violating this agreement and keep all rents as earned income. If you have an emergency that pertains to a building disturbance human safety, please call Keystone Emergency Services at 970-496-4135 or the Summit County Sheriffs Office at 970-453-2232.
19. HOLD HARMLESS / ASSIGNMENT: Neither Summit County Mountain Retreats or Owner assumes liability for loss or damage to personal
property, or injury to persons or their personal property staying in the unit. Neither does Summit County Mountain Retreats or Owner accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity,
plumbing services, or any technology. Nor will Summit County Mountain Retreats or Owner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, lack of snow, natural disasters, acts of God, or any other reasons beyond its control. Refunds will
not be issued for any of the aforementioned items. In any event, you agree that the maximum liability that Summit County Mountain Retreats or the Owner will have to you for any circumstances is the prorated amount of what you paid for the rental. You may not
assign this Agreement or sublet the premises. Additionally, you agree to contact Summit County Mountain Retreats if anything in the unit you are renting is not up to the highest standards. You may be sent an online survey asking about your stay with Summit
County Mountain Retreats. The survey responses are automatically distributed on the Internet. You agree that if you do not contact Summit County Mountain Retreats during your stay due to any deficiencies in services or accommodations, that this is admissible
proof in a court of law that your were completely satisfied with all aspects of your stay and with our service.
20. MOVING YOU TO ANOTHER UNIT: In the event of an Act of God or any circumstances outside of the control of Summit County Mountain
Retreats, you may be given an option to move to a different unit. If you agree to move to a different unit, you agree that occupying that unit is absolute proof of the modification of this agreement and you will be charged the rack rental rate for the new
21. NO VERBAL AGREEMENTS: All prior agreements between the Owner, Summit County Mountain Retreats and you are incorporated in this
agreement, which constitutes the entire agreement. It is a final expression of the parties' agreement. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado and Summit County specifically. This agreement is binding
the moment payment is made and payment is considered an affirmation of this agreement.
23. PROCESSING / CREDIT CARD FEES: SCMR believes in being up front about all costs and fees. All forms of payment incur a small
processing and handling fee. If you choose to pay be e-check, you will save 1.99% off the total cost of your reservations. Sales tax is required to be charged by local and state governments.
24. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Any disputes which cannot be resolved by informal discussions will be adjudicated by a proper court located
in Summit County, Colorado. You accept the jurisdiction of Summit County Colorado as the sole jurisdiction in which any disputes can be adjudicated. Any disputes which cause Summit County Mountain Retreats to expend company resources will be billed to you
at a rate of $50 per hour for in house office staff time and at customary rates for attorneys and debt collectors. You specifically agree that you will not attempt any form of “charge back” or reversal of credit card charges, ACH, EFT, or any other form of
payment without a judgment in your favor from a proper Summit County Court.