Christmas In Keystone, Breckenridge & More!
Glittering snow, twinkling lights and the majestic mountains. Summit County is bustling with Christmas cheer! Check out the area events in Keystone, Arapahoe Basin and Breckenridge, and for those that still haven’t booked their stay, search to see what’s still available. As of the writing of this post, we’re around 75% occupancy so choices will be limited.
AREA CHRISTMAS EVENTS
LOCATION: Keystone Lodge and Spa
DATE: December 9-January 6
TIME: Available for viewing 24 hours a day (the trains stop running from midnight-6 a.m.)
- Keystone’s one-of-a-kind chocolate village make it’s annual appearance in the Keystone Lodge & Spa lobby in Lakeside Village. More than 7,000 pounds of chocolate carved into a magical display of trees, presents, a working gondola, chocolate waterfall and more! Come see what’s been added this year!.
Jingle Bell Breakfast with Santa
LOCATION: Bighorn Bar and Bistro
DATE: December 24
TIME: 8-10 a.m.
- Join Santa for a special breakfast and say goodbye to Santa as he begins deliveries! Call 970-496-4386 to reserve your spot!
Santa Visits A-Basin
LOCATION: Mountain Goat Plaza
DATE: December 24th
TIME: 11-1 p.m.
- Santa Claus and an elf will arrive at A-Basin to hand out candy to children in the A-Frame Lodge and Mountain Goat Plaza. After Santa visits the base area buildings he will visit children on Molly Hogan before heading up Black Mountain Express to visit our friends at Black Mountain Lodge. The Summit County Choral Society will be caroling in the base area as well.
- Main Street in Breckenridge boasts some of the best shopping and eateries around! They have a wide array of restaurants and these places are known for their great food. Plus, you have various other activities and theater shows to choose from all weekend. Not to mention, lots of opportunities to say hi to Santa! See more information here.
Masses and Church Services
CHRISTMAS EVE MASSES
- Keystone Conference Center: 4 p.m.
- Riverwalk in Breckenridge: 4 p.m., 6 p.m.
- Our Lady of Peace in Silverthorne: 7 p.m.
- St. Mary in Breckenridge: 9 p.m.
CHRISTMAS DAY MASSES
- Our Lady of Peace in Silverthorne: 12 a.m. Midnight (Polish), 8 a.m., 10 a.m., 9 p.m. (Spanish)
- St. Mary in Breckenridge: 8 a.m., 10 a.m.
- Copper Mountain: 5:15 p.m.
View a list of all Masses here.
CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICES
- Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Silverthorne: 5 p.m. (family service), 7 p.m. (candlelight service) 9 p.m. (candlelight service)
- Dillon Community Church: 4 p.m., 6 p.m.
- Rocky Mountain Bible Church: 5 p.m., 7 p.m.
- Christ Lutheran Church: 3 p.m., 5 p.m., 7 p.m.
- Agape Outpost Church: 5 p.m., 7 p.m., 9 p.m.
- Father Dyer United Methodist in Breckenridge: 3 p.m. (family service), 4:30 p.m., 6 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 9 p.m. (communion)
- St. John the Baptist Episcopal in Breckenridge: 4 p.m. (pageant, children’s homily & communion), 6 p.m., 8 p.m., 10 p.m.
- Breckenridge Christian Ministries: 6 p.m.
- Summit Resort Ministries: 6 p.m. at Keystone Conference Center (Castle Room)
CHRISTMAS DAY SERVICES
Need a place to stay? Click the book now button below, then enter in your desired dates of stay. Or, if you’re flexible, enter in only Christmas Day and then view each property’s calendar to see what days before and after the 25th are available.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR CHRISTMAS VACATION RENTAL
Published on Thursday, December 5, 2019